Self Managed Superannuation Funds continue to be an attractive investment vehicle for retirement and wealth creation.
A self managed superannuation fund can have up to four members, all of whom must be trustees, and all trustees must be members.
- Full control over your assets
- Investment choice and flexibility
- Tax effective
- Cost effective
- The ability to work closely with a trusted adviser for individual attention and advice
- The ability for the SMSF to borrow to invest in property
- Protect assets from bankruptcy
What can an SMSF invest in?
- Managed Funds
- Cash, Term deposits, Fixed Interest
- Art, Collectibles
- Structured Products
- Protected Investments
By establishing an SMSF and working closely with your Bluewater adviser you can benefit from the following:
- Cost effective fund set up and management
- Personalised Strategic advice
- Compliant administration
- On-going reporting